Tuesday 6 March 2018

Another Edit


In this edit I used Sony Vegas which shows a big difference to iMovie as it allows for a smoother flow into each of the pictures. In addition it allows you to layer things on top of each other so I used a Chroma Keya effect to add a rain overlay to make it seem more animated and smooth. In Sony Vegas you can make any edits to a piece as it supports a multitude of plugins giving you different and more professional effects. In this film I used the addition of sound to give it some atmosphere into the edit. Also I added two toned text at the start of this edit to give it a formal effect and give it some context rather than it just being a random edit. I like the way that the rain overlay ties the whole edit together to give it a sense of completion. Also I like the different transition at the start which was very simple to create and also drew the viewer in to the edit. If I was to improve it I would add more image to create a longer film with more images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Building the City

In this time-lapse I used sharpies to create the actual art referenced from a secondary source picture. Although it is a very short, it is...