Tuesday 6 March 2018

Thijme Termaat Artist Research



This artist created a time lapse over 2.5 years and the art work shown in the time lapse is absolutely amazing. He creates his work in layers and slowly builds up the media to create a finished piece. He mainly uses acrylic paint in his pieces of work on a canvas.



The artist uses a time lapse to show his process from start to finish and also allows him to make his work come to life. His work links to time based media as he makes a time lapse and probably uses some sort of software such as Sony Vegas or Adobe After Effects. This research would link to my own project as I, myself, am doing time-lapse. I like the way that he also animates some parts or uses himself to pop out of what he's drawing which makes it more interesting to look at.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Building the City

In this time-lapse I used sharpies to create the actual art referenced from a secondary source picture. Although it is a very short, it is...